Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fauna of Belize

Not much for dinner.

This little boy had caught a crab using chicken skin for bait.  Only one crab for all these boys...

Looking tough for the camera.





 Surprisingly nobody invited me for dinner!
Not sure why an iguana is so shy, but I have been trying to get a good look at one for several days.  As soon as he spots me coming, he swiftly dives for his hole under a tree.  Today we are going on the Monkey River tour.  Perhaps I will get a photo of one then and a monkey as well.  New plan...the sea has calmed and we are off to snorkel and dive instead.
Building a web at the bar.

For my friend Rip, who loves parrots.
See the gecko?


Welcome Drink-Careful, contains rum!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please let me know you visited.