Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blatantly Hawking My Wares for a Cause

Usually, I don't sell my watercolors except at the Sacred Arts Gallery at St. Mark's or to friends, but I need to raise some money to purchase art materials for a non-profit Arts Camp for children to be held in June, so here goes...

These are 4x6 inch signed original watercolors matted for 5x7 inch frames, but you could re-mat them for larger frames if you like.

For a $20 donation to Arts Camp, you will receive your favorite (as long as it is available).  First pick your painting and let me know by email with your mailing address:  heathergaume@gmail.com   If it is still available, I will let you know and then you can send a check made out to St. Mark's Episcopal church with "Arts Camp" in the line item along...or if you are in Albuquerque, you can pick up your painting at 431 Richmond NE.  Thanks so much for supporting young people who wish to explore their talents through the arts!

Many of these I painted on my recent adventure tour of Costa Rica.  The snow ones were done as demonstrations for the art class I teach on Mondays.

"River Camp" Sold

"White Rock"
"Battered Rocks"
"Solitude" Sold
"Holding Back the Jungle" Sold
Heavy Burden

"Approaching Storm" Sold
"Butterfly" Sold

"Reflections"

1 comment:

  1. These are such wonderful pieces! And you’re fighting for a cause! That’s so sweet of you! This is brilliant way to help those children stimulate their interest in art.

    Allison Perris

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please let me know you visited.