Monday, August 27, 2012

Baby Mandrakes Growing Apace

Today I am linking to Jane's "Flowers in the House" with the flowers that I created for my miniature version of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  Professor Sprouts greenhouse is being rebuilt and many new plants will soon be arriving by Owl Post. 




You can click (below) on older posts to see Dumbledore's office and Snapes Potions Lab.  Don't forget to visit Jane's blog to see some wonderful photos of cut flowers by visiting bloggers and the newest members of Jane's family..a pair of kittens.

3 comments:

  1. I am fascinated by this.

    Truly our most original offering.

    Party with Potter?

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally amazing! I agree with Jane, how very original...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done miniatures and a very nice twist on the flower party!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please let me know you visited.