Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Winter and Summer


Are you more than ready for summer?  Here is my deck during the last snow.  I think patio furniture without its cushions seems so sad. However, I am resisting the urge to haul the cushions out of storage since we frequently get snow here on the mountainside into May.

 I recently visited another blog, Habitually Chic, because my daughter, Camille mentioned this post on her design blog, The Vintique Object

Heather Clawson, the author of Habitually Chic, has generously agreed to let me use a few of her photos from her recent visit to the home of designer, Mark Sikes.  

These fabulous photos of Mark's house made me want to invite myself over for a closer look but, oddly, there were no cushions on his patio furniture either.  (Please ignore that annoying black strip at the bottom of the frame...don't know how to get rid of it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please let me know you visited.